What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nepethes TheFury $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Last but not least is a N 'Gothica' suitable for a 4-5 in pot currently pitchering
2nd year from Exotica in
Plant will be shipped bare root

Cost of shipping will be $6.00
Sarting bid $5.00

Ooh! $15 :)

Auction has been paid for. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

will be shipped tomorrow

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Still waiting on this item. Any update?

Will be put in the mail tomorrow sorry about the delay
life keeps getting in the way of what i want to do

plant was shipped today Thanx for waiting til i got a round toit

Still waiting on this item. Was there a confirmation number or anything? Based on when this was shipped I fear it may have gotten lost in the mail!

It's reasonable to think it would take more than 4 days to for a plant to go from Ca to Ny.

My vft seeds took 10 days to go from NC to NY. So just give it a few more days.

Ah, my apologies! Don't mean to seem overeager here (although I can't say I'm not anxious to get this wonderful plant potted up!). I didn't realize this item was coming from CA. Sorry, Lois!

Although anecdotally I was shocked when a trade of mine made it from NYC to HI in a mere three days. USPS... go figure.

No problem.

You can never tell about the USPS.

Thank you for keeping this listing updated.

I'll check the Tracking Number There is always the possibility that I didn't send it as I was a bit overwhemled by getting all those auction items out if i didn't sedn it I'll send another hopefully tomorrow
Thanx for your patience
Lois

Item received this morning. Truly spectacular plant. THANK YOU LOIS!!!

Thanks for supporting NASC!

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back