What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats up peeps?!?!?!

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
Yes I'm back again. I tell you life takes you in so many directions at once sometimes. I got remarried and went from no children to two. Then last Nov we had our son. So needless to say I'm busy as crap but loving it. I hope to be able to get back into the forum again just not as active as I was. I need to get back up to speed!! I feel like a newbie with all the new stuff I have seen!!

So how is everyone? How are my old forum buddies? Goodness I miss the plant talk. The trades. The giveaways!! Speaking of giveaways I think I'm going to post a clipping giveaway for the good old ventrata. The hardy beginner nepenthes.

I hope to be around now but cannot promise. I look forward to getting to know folks again.

Welcome back, and congratulations! :-D

Hey! Glad to have you back, I don't know you, but I'm very happy for you and your marriage. Hope to see you in the chatroom/shoutbox soon. :)

This is hilarious, this morning I was browsing through some old posts and came accross some of yours, and I wondered "whatever happened to him?"

Welcome back! Again :p

I was researching a bunch of orchid info and I came across you many a time. I thought to myself, "why isn't this guy here anymore?'. Then boom here you are. weird....

welcome back!

Hey Josh! Long time. Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I'm not around as much as I used to be but I hope to see you some more!

xvart.

Back