What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tune up your 4-banger

Hi,

I came across these at a Church rummage sale. Package of four Autolite double platinum plugs, APP5364 UPC #0 09100 03789 3. And a set of plug wires, Autolite professional series #97042 4L 1336 012809 with the UPC # of 3 09100 04073 2. Brand spankin' new! For trade?? or just cover the postage. Your call.
4cytuneup.jpg

Darn, and here I thought it was maybe a supercharger kit :) Pearldiver, nice to see someone else from San Antonio on here. You staying cool?

Roasting, mostly. Though today it is cloudy and the temps are mercifully down a bit.

Fits the Ford Focus LX, SE, Sony Limited Edition, ZTS, and ZX3 for 2000

Well here is an idea...if you still have them.
I looked online and they seem to be worth almost $30 combined.
You could list them on your area craigslist for about half, and use that $$ to get a plant.
Just a thought.

Joe

PS I copied your description of the wires, and this thread was the first thing that came up with google! :-O

That is a thought, CG. I did try them on Ebay prior, but no hits. But I thought here, Surely, and I am not calling you Shirley, somebody would like to have them and save a sheckel or two. I did sell an old mattress on CL, so people do sometimes pick up on that. I have had some less than desireable outcomes with CL in other areas, shall we say. Curious about the Google search!:) Appreciate the thought, and those of you who took an interest. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Got motivated, it is up now...will see if anyone bites.

Back