What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
I have Scarlete Belle seeds for trade if anyone is interested. I self-pollinated it. No other CPs flowering this year, so not mixed with anything else...don't know what these seeds will produce.

Looking for purpurea venosa, leuk alba top, typical minor, and cephalotus plant or seed, but will consider hybrids also. I also have D. capensis and D. filiformis 'Forida Giant' seed, and a few Dente flytrap seeds

This is the Scarlet Belle that I have seeds from
ScarletBelle.jpg
[/IMG]

This is a division from this year of the above plant
ScarletBelle.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Hi I'm sorry that I don't have anything to trade. I'm just a kid and I just learned about carnivorous plants and I've never grown one before.
If you would be so, so kind to give seeds of any type of
plant that would be extremely generous of you.
If you would be willing to give me some seeds that would be really great.
Just send me an email at John.chenil@hotmail.com. If you don't want to give any seeds it's totally understandable.

Thanks Again,
John

P.S : Those plants you got are extremely cool:banana2:

You have to stop begging. Sugar coating it won't help, people will be more willing to give ya free stuff if your an active member.

Last edited:
This is his third time begging. A moderator had to close his first begging post.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

[/COLOR]Hi I'm sorry that I don't have anything to trade. I'm just a kid and I just learned about carnivorous plants and I've never grown one before.
If you would be so, so kind to give seeds of any type of
plant that would be extremely generous of you.
If you would be willing to give me some seeds that would be really great.
Just send me an email at John.chenil@hotmail.com. If you don't want to give any seeds it's totally understandable.

Thanks Again,
John

P.S : Those plants you got are extremely cool:banana2:

Thank you for the compliment.

Tell ya what, being new to growing CPs, go to Flytrapshop.com and get yourself something easy for first-time growers (that is an example of a question you can ask here) and post pics of your success next year along with your growing conditions, then contact me and I will help you out. I know everyone has to start somewhere. In the meantime, learn everything you can about growing CPs, ask lots of questions here, post your growing conditions, etc. :-D

Back