What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! I am from Louisiana and totally obsessed with drosera!! I'm new to carnivorous plants but my first 2 are coming in next week. I ordered a typical capensis and spatulata Frazier island. I have everything set up already. I have a t5 and t8 fixture side by side around 8 inches high with foil on every side of it. It hurts my eyes to look at it! I also have a thermometer/hygrometer in there. Will take pictures when mine come in!

Btw- if anyone is looking to get rid of some capensis red, spatulata tamlin, Venusta, aliciae, or adelae seeds let me know! I can't wait to start growing some sundews as well :)

Welcome! Growing carnivorous plants is a great hobby and it looks like you are off to a good start! I will try and fine an envelope as soon as I can for those seeds you wanted. Im not really a big fan of drosera so I am happy to share the seeds with you. And you are starting your own setup? Nice, I hope to start one soon as well. Maybe you can help me! :D

There is endless knowledge here on TF and very nice people. Hope you will enjoy it here.

Hey! Welcome to TF! :-D

Welcome to TF!

Hi there. Welcome.

Back