What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. peter d amato surviving

uphwiz

jimmy
i was hoping that my peter d amato would survive the change as im limited on space now .
it does seem to be happy , so there for i am too:-D. i have been able to move several of my neps and sarrs to my new home and am extremely happy that my cp collection is now here with me so i can care for them like they have needed so badly for about the past 8 - 10 months .
peterd1.jpg
peterd2.jpg
it actually seems to be producing pitchers a bit faster in this semi highland terrarium, meaning about 72degrees to 78degrees days , and about 67- 68 at night , my terrarium sits almost in front of a window air conditioner so i rob a little air in the nights , just by slightly opening the sliding doors and I direct the air just past the openings. i think the whole group of neps and my ceph are going to do fine , i still havent figured air movement yet but i will, and meanwhile im keeping a close eye on the plants.
peterd.jpg

Very nice! I know it can be a challenge keeping plants happy during and after a move.

Back