What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three silver squill plants to go

Hi,

Awhile back I thought I would try silver squill in a windowsill, and there are three plants in glass container that are not doing much. They put out a new leaf now and then, and look ok, but I want to put something else in the space. They are confused by some as orchids with a swollen base and small but interesting flowers. The speckled foliage looks pretty cool as well. They are in a lowish light area, so if you get one, don't put it in the sun right away. From a Divx update, I also accidentally dl'l Google Chrome then deleted it, and now my Windows menu won't access the internet so I have to go thru the run command. In any case, I am too lazy to go look for a picture right now. So if you wish, go look it up, and if you want one of the three, post here and I will get back to you.

Ciao!

I also have some Malabar spinich vines sprouting up in places I don't want them, so I can include one of those if you wish.

Back