What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. prolifera - 5 plants (quogue $20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- D. prolifera - five mature plants (currently growing semi-wild in the lower regions of one of my tanks)

I grow these plants anywhere live sphagnum grows: around my pots, in the LFS layer in the top of my pots (Neps, Heli's, etc). They thrive & regularly create new plants on the end of their flower stalks. They are easy to relocate so they never become too 'weedy' like many of the self-seeding dews. Here's a quick snap of some plants in the bottom of one of my tanks (these aren't the exact plants up for bid -- I'll pick a few large plants from each tank for the winner):
Dprolifera083112.jpg

- Bidding starts @ $2.
- Buyer pays shipping - which is estimated to be ~$6. If you win more than one of my auctions, I will combine shipping to reduce costs.
- USA only.
- Please plan to pay within 24 hours of auction close.
- For questions or suggestions, I can be reached @
Emailaddressasimage.jpg

Last edited:
$12

Invalid bid. Last valid bid was $20 by quogue on 04-08-2013, 12:14 PM. The next bid increment must be $2 above the last bid. -Kitkor

Last edited by a moderator:
Winner Afrodisa

Correction, winner quogue. Bid at 9:59 by afrodisa was invalid (less than $2 above previous $20 bid.) Bid at 10:01 by afrodisa was after auction close.

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back