What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Sarracenia Flower Petals.

lil hokie

heatherfeather knows the weather!
Yes that is right. I want sarracenia flower petals that have dropped from the flowers and hopefully that have dried out. This is for a project I am attempting to do. Let me know if you are willing to help out!

I will see what I can find, the winds have kicked up over the last week, not sure how many petals I can find. You want them even if they have not dried though right?

I will see what I can find, the winds have kicked up over the last week, not sure how many petals I can find. You want them even if they have not dried though right?

I would prefer dried out petals but if not I think I can still use them. I will dry them out here.

ok I will look in the morning. I know it sounds funny, but how many do you need? If you need a bunch I may be able to help out, but they may not all be dry. Honestly, none of them may be dry. LOL

ok I will look in the morning. I know it sounds funny, but how many do you need? If you need a bunch I may be able to help out, but they may not all be dry. Honestly, none of them may be dry. LOL

I am thinking a bunch!!

How soon do you need them? How soon would you like to have them?

I do not need them that soon. My first round of flower petals have not dropped yet. Just whenever you have time or whenever you can. I am not picky.

Ok, I am like 6 miles from the GH at CSUF. let me get ahold of Ed and see if I can run over there in a few days and grab some.

Anyone else have any spare flower petals?? :rolleyes:

The ones that have dropped on mine are decomposing.

I'll check mine.

Thanks Sheila

I found some.
310222_4953066260470_998253658_n.jpg

Back