What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello again from DE!

EdaxFlamma

The Consuming Flame
Hello all,

I used to frequent the forums a few years back before my college days. It's been a while though and my collection is now non-existent so I am back to square one it seems. Hope to see some new faces, catch up with the old, and begin rebuilding my Nep and utric. collections.

Cheers!
-J.P.

Welcome back!

Thanks everyone!

@Jim There's a familiar face! Glad to see you are still around the forums and hope all is well!

The collection has been declining since a peak in 2010, but generous forum folk have been helping me rebuild.

I hear ya. I sent my collection back home to my family after my second year at college with detailed instructions. Between infrequent waterings and tap water I lost the entirety of my collection after the first year. Didn't even want to think about it for the longest time but I'm slowly working myself back.

Family + Instructions = Disaster :0o:

Agreed, Jim. My collection suffered the same fate. :(

I agree, too. After going to college all of my CPs died except a Nepenthes alata, which actually did fine surprisingly. Granted, I wasn't as interested in them as much as I had been or I am now.

Back