What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mounted Orchids for Trade: Brassocattleya and Encyclia

CorneliusSchrute

A leuco by any other name would still be as glutto
I have seen some orchid interest in the past here at TF, so I thought I would post up some other surplus plants I have. These are mounted -- one on cork bark the other on persimmon wood -- and are well established. Unfortunately, I was a bit aggressive in moving them to higher light conditions last month and they suffered a bit of sunburn as can be seen (somewhat) in the pictures. They shouldn't be affected and should bloom copiously for you this year.

This is a 5.5 inch wide deck rail for scale.

First, Brassocattleya Maikai 'Mayumi'. This is a fragrant sort if I remember correctly. You can see the flowers on the Google.

Next, Encyclia radiata (if I remember correctly). I will verify this plant's species before shipping. Also fragrant, I believe. Please bear witness to the green flowers on your favorite search engine.

I am interested in any thing CP related, notably Sarracenia and Dionaea. My time is slim lately, so these orchids require a bit too much watering time for me at this point. Bog plants seem to be all I have time for these days: fill up the tray and go, n'ya mean?

Last edited:
Back