What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ithaca

Hi all,

My name is Zach. I'm a longtime enthusiast and lurker originally from Chicago. I'm currently studying plant genetics at Cornell, and I'm lucky enough to be close to a Carnivorous plant nursery nearby. My main interests are nepenthes and sundews, but as I'm sure you know the hobby slowly encourages you to love other genera. I'm currently doing tissue culture for this nursery, so a lot of you will probably see my work soon.

Zach

Welcome Zach,

Nice to have you. I'll be looking forward to seeing some photos of your collection.

Rich

Nice to hear back from you so quickly. I'm getting stuff in from overseas actually which should expand it quite a bit. Should be hardened off by the new year :)

Welcome!

Last edited:
Yooo whats up dude? Its Stevoo

Welcome to TF!

Welcome, Zach! Ithaca's a great town, my parents went to Cornell in the 60s and 70s and took us back to visit a lot when I was a kid. I'd love to see what you're working on when you have a chance.

Back