What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia Blood Moon X Adrian Slack seeds

I am offering an amount of seed from a cross I harvested yesterday: S. Blood Moon X Adrian Slack, two exceptional clones of S. X Moorei:
img_0953.jpg

I will cover the mailing cost. Sign up with a standard numbered list. Note: anyone who can't properly copy and paste whilst adding their name to the list is immediately disqualified, sorry. I don't expect a lot, but I do expect you to know how to copy and paste!

Last edited:
1. gnathaniel -- thanks for offering this! glad I'm first so my copy-paste skills don't need to be scrutinized... :blush:

Very nice giveaway! These are sure to be beautiful seedlings.

1. gnathaniel -- thanks for offering this! glad I'm first so my copy-paste skills don't need to be scrutinized...
2. DragonsEye -- Have never tried germinating Sarr seeds. Twould be interested in giving it a go. :) Lovely parents there. Thanks for the chance.

Last edited:
1. gnathaniel -- thanks for offering this! glad I'm first so my copy-paste skills don't need to be scrutinized...
2. DragonsEye -- Have never tried germinating Sarr seeds. Twould be interested in giving it a go. Lovely parents there. Thanks for the chance.
3. DJ57 - Crap, I cannot resist a chance at a few of these (you make good crosses, ha).

2. DragonsEye -- Have never tried germinating Sarr seeds. Twould be interested in giving it a go. Lovely parents there. Thanks for the chance.
3. DJ57 - Crap, I cannot resist a chance at a few of these (you make good crosses, ha).
4. SgtSarracenia - sounds like a cross from the gods.

5. ErrorEN :hail:

5. ErrorEN :hail:
6. kulamauiman. Sounds interesting. thanks :)

5. ErrorEN
6. kulamauiman. Sounds interesting. thanks
7. David F sounds like the progeny will be lovely

gnathaniel -- thanks for offering this! glad I'm first so my copy-paste skills don't need to be scrutinized...
5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!

5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!
9. theplantman Swimming in drool! Thanks for the opportunity!

That sounds like a beautiful cross there, good luck to the winner :)

5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!
10. branurenner This will be amazing when they grow up

5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!
11. heliamWalnut aha! i copy and pasted it!

5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!
12. Viking- Love that combo..

5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!
12. Darlantin - Those will be awesome! thanks for the chance!

I apologize. I did not know the requirements. I just joined and was approved a few days ago. Good Luck everyone.

Not entering (never grown Sarras from seed, and not in the US) but if the results are anything like their parents these look like they'll be very nice plants!

5. ErrorEN
8. catrus Beautiful!
12. Darlantin - Those will be awesome! thanks for the chance!
13. hcarlton-can't resist, love both the parents...

If I win, I intend to post something special in return for giveaway....or I may post it anyway, we'll see

Back