What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for any pinguicula seed

I am very interested in obtaining any Pinguicula seed, as long as it is reasonably fresh. If anyone can assist me, I have many plants to trade. I am also interested in any commercial sources for the same. Please message me if you have any seeds or leads!

Hi Tamlin,

Are you looking for seed only or will plants do?

Either way, I might be able to help you.

-noah

if you can wait a little bit I can trade fresh local Pinguicula vulgaris seeds .

I have PM'd you.

If you can wait a while I can get you pinguicula primuliflora seeds. I'd get you some right now, but i mixed the ping seeds and the sundew seeds together!
sad.gif
wow.gif

I PM'ed you yesterday.

Some will be on there way shortly. Good luck to your friend. Also I have a relative in Australia right now. I will see what she can get.

Thanks much for the replies. This seed is not for me, but for my friend Phill Mann. If anyone can help Phill out, his address is:

Phill Mann
P.O. Box 193
Harvey 6220
West Australia

Phill is one of the greatest contributors to the CP community, and his generosity is the thing legends are made of. I am honored to be of assistance to this man.

Since my current financial situation will not allow me to trade directly for this material, it would be best to send this directly to Phill. Be assured that neither of us will forget the favor, and I will make recompense eventually for any help.

I would be very much willing to help and donate Pinguicula seed to Phil, but I don't know if I should take the risk of violating any of the terribly complicated import/export laws that we're all not very fond of. Any suggestions?

Back