What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show me your nepenthes rajah

I'd like to see everyones N. rajah you big nursery guys are included - lets see em!  
smile.gif

I will start by showing the two pitchers that opened and inflated during July (pic is from Aug 1) the one on the left is just cracking the seam of it's lid today. The plant is about 35cm diameter now.
Nrajah803.jpg

The new pitcher was formed "in the dark" down between two plant pots and this is how I first noticed this pitcher...
Nrajahpbudside803.jpg

This new pitcher is 5.5 cm x 3 cm but has not opened yet, hopefully it will be a nice one.
Nrajahpbudfront803.jpg

The tendril for the next pitcher (not shown) is over 20 cm long, hopefully this will correlate to a really killer pitcher! Time will tell I guess.

Next...!

Looking very nice Josh! Will try and get some pics but I think your a bit ahead of me. Most of the time the biggest healthiest plants go out the door, although I try and hold a plant or two for my own collection sometimes.

It will be interesting to compare plant size vs pitcher size.

I will also admit that it took me a little while to 'learn' how to grow this plant effectively.

Tony

Back