What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website Revision

• Thread starter neps
  • Start date
I've updated my website, /www.plantswithattitude.com,
and have changed the format somewhat. I intend to add some new pages
soon, and new photos, as well as enlargements of some of the existing photos.
If you're intested, please take a look. I would be most grateful for any suggestions,
and please let me know if anything is broken, etc.

Here is a link: Plants with Attitude
Thanks, and hope that the information on the site is of some use.

Hey Neps,

I didn't hit every link but it looks good to me. I really like the pics.

Pyro

I took a look at you website a few days ago(Have been checking on it ever so often since you said you were gonna update it) and it looks great! I was even planning to add a new thread saying you updated it because a lot of people were interested in it including myself. Then I thought I had better let you have the honor(you got to it first, lol). I look forward to any new updates. Good Luck.

I love it as always! heh... You have more hybrids now!

Very nicely done, Neps! I enjoyed looking around...good photos too.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Thanks to you all for your kind words. My hope is that the information is of real use. I've
tried to make it as accurate and practical as I can, and intend to try to keep things more
updated than in the past. If anyone has any suggestions, please do let me know.

Your fellow nepenthophile,
Neps

Perhpas like... Maybe one font size bigger in the pages where it explains the individual plants? I can read it, but its a BIT small..... other than that, i see no room for improvment... its pretty perfect... hehehe...

Sorry for chimming in late...

I think it is awesome!!

You did a great job.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I haven't gone through it all, but I have gone through quite a bit of it. It is terrific and will help out anyone I am sure
smile.gif

Thanks, Jaie and Parasuco. And Parasuco, I did think about using a larger font; may still
change it, although it would be a lot of work at this point. However, if the size is too small,
may I suggest increasing your font size? In Netscape, this can be accomplished (on my
version, at least) by going to the "View" menu, and selecting "Increase Font". Hope that
this helps you....

Hi Jeff,

excellent work, I visit your site every few weeks and look for updates.
And I have seen that you also added some spezies describtions (macrophylla, villosa, ...)
Now I need some time for reading... ;-)

Martin

PS : The upper pitcher of N. inermis is labeled wrong.

Martin,

Thank you very much, and special thanks for pointing out my error. The problem has now
been fixed.

BTW, I really enjoyed your pictures of J. Marabini's plants! Nicely done!

When you click on N. longifola it takes you to the N. lowii page.

Thanks! It has been fixed.

Back