What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Few more pic.

Here are 2 more photos
N. rafflesiana red pitcher
raff_red.jpg

N.ampullaria green and red
ampu.jpg

enjoy them
Arie

Stunning!! (as always)

Your plants are gorgeous Arie, and I wish you the best of luck and success in growing themin the future.

Pat

wow thats a great picture of your rafflesania there, how old is it?The red peristome on your ampullaria is a great red in colour!Best wishes with them, and for you,
Kevin

this rafflesania is about 6 years old
Arie

Rafflesiana look grand........I really want nepenthes like that.......but I live here in Finland......grr.
I maybe go in USA for "language-trip" ( someday)......and there I bustle many cp:s
*I hope*

Hi Arie,

very nice plants as ever! Do you have a list of all your plants photos you do have online? - I'm afraid that I did miss some of your posts and so also maybe some of your very nice photos...

Joachim

Hey Arie,
Is that an upper or lower pitcher? How old is the plant? I ask because I have a Raf, and the pitchers it came with don't look like that. Now my plant is very small (maybe 5 or 6 inches across), and the pitchers were barely an inch, so maybe I just need to wait?
confused.gif

That's a lower pitcher for N. rafflesiana. It does have alot of nice red coloring which is not as typical.
Tony

Joachim
I'm working on update my site on it I would add all the photos I have as not all now on the server
I would try to put as many as I can as they as you know my favorite ones.
schloaty
it's a lower pither and the plant is about 6 years old about 25" across the pitcher size is about 5"
Arie

Back