What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Became interest in CP

How I became intersest in growing CP was that I've seen many VFT throughout many places. So one day I decide purchased one, a VFT (common). Ever since then, I continued to study and grow these weird plants.

my love for them was when i was a kid in the local grocerie store,the venus flytrap that eats hamburger? i was amazed!! and only a buck fifty.and they always died on me,now i know why!
wink.gif
.so the challenge of me growing some nowadays was the chance and with pft.com i took it and i am now a avid cp grower and lover of them i always had been.and now im trying sundews and who knows whats next.its a hobby i love cause i love cps soo much
smile.gif

I became intersested in cp's all becuse my mother would never let me get one as a child
sad.gif
she said there ugly and smell so your not having one
sad.gif

muhahhaha.... she was kinda right i never got one i got more than one wahahaha...

I was getting annoyed with flies that would fly into my flat and just head straight for the centre of my living room and fly in a triangular formation.
I thought of getting a chemical flytrap to hang up by the lampshade but wasn't to happy about the chemical element, so I popped down to Homebase so see if VFT's really worked.

I bought a VFT & a Capensis and left them on my windowsil and although it didn't catch the flies in my room, they did catch others.

I took a trip to Kew Gardens in London soon after, and whilst looking around the consevatory, there was this small area which housed CP's.

That was that really. I was stunned by them and from there started to take a serious interest in them.

Back