What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday to

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Woooooooooohoooooooooo Alexis!  You're getting OLD!!  
wow.gif

tounge.gif

Its your own personal holiday...I hope you have (or had depending on the time lapse) a very wonderful and happy Birthday!

Eat lots of clotted cream, fish n chips, plum pudding, tea biscuits and whatever else you English folk eat.  hehe  (j/k).  Awww...forget all that and eat birthday cake and ice cream.  
biggrin.gif

Best wishes for a great year ahead.  Thanks for all you do on the forums as a member and mod.  Mucho appreciated.  
smile.gif

Suzanne

Hope you have a great Birthday Alexis!

smile.gif

BCK

Happy birthday! May your collection increase tremendously in this next year!

SF

Happy Birthday
smile.gif

Jerry

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. In fact, when I logged on today (I haven't had access to the internet for a few days) I was expecting Suzanne to have posted a happy birthday message. Thanks Suzanne!

The main reason I haven't been here is because my two ex-university housemates came over for three days and I've been doing a lot of drinking and dancing. The best thing for curing a hangover is definitely a nice cup of tea and some biscuits for dunking.

Back