What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Little sarrs growing happily on my fire escape

20040630-CP-fire%20escape%20culture-Sarracenia%20collection-S.purpurea%20venosa,%20'Judith%20Hindle',%20leucophylla.jpg

Some came from PFT a few months ago.

Hopefully they can avoid the killer squirrel stalking my outside plants. I lost my Drosophyllum and a tuberous sundew to it last week.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I love that purpurea of yours! I'm such a huge fan of purpureas yeat somehow mine is not kicking it farely good. Specially since a snail went right thru it
mad.gif
And are those leuco. red? They look pretty too!

Haha. Yeah, purps are cute.

I know how you feel about the wild animals vs. plants thing. I had a s. minor flower bud and was so excited until one day I noticed that it had been broken off and was laying in the pot. The previous day I had seen some birds fluttering around the plant... ;_;

Oho, so you've had an evil squirrel visit you too? They seem to especially enjoy munching my "red dragon" vft and burying sunflower seeds from the neighbors' bird feeders in my bogs. I have retaliated by building "cages" out of hardware cloth that I put over my bog containers.

Great looking plants btw.
smile.gif

Wow. Nice picture! I always hear about people have problems with the local gang of squirrels. We have tons of them running around here, and I have never had any problems with them. They are just little angels!
smile_n_32.gif

little angels...
i hate squirrels, they are rats with big tails in my opinion
they started digging up my VFT in my bog, its so annoying, and they make a mess with the lfs. also, they made a nest in my garage roof, and made 2 big holes on the ceiling. i only found this out when me and my dad were cleaning out the garage...
Hellz

[b said:
Quote[/b] (HellzDungeon @ July 02 2004,8:57)]little angels...
i hate squirrels, they are rats with big tails in my opinion
they started digging up my VFT in my bog, its so annoying, and they make a mess with the lfs. also, they made a nest in my garage roof, and made 2 big holes on the ceiling. i only found this out when me and my dad were cleaning out the garage...
Hellz
Oh, but they are so cute! They would never intentionally do something bad...Hehehe!
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif

Back