What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Short stuff or jolly green giant

I'll start things off, i'm about 6'1" , yeah i'm sort of tall. I love being tall, great weather up here.
smile_n_32.gif

I'm about as tall as you. :p I haven't measured in a while but last time I measured myself I was 6'0" and I know I gotten taller since then.

About 6'3". My dad's side of the family are short stocky ppl and my mom's side they are tall.

5' 9" 143 pounds last time I measured
confused.gif
(about 6 months ago, so I gotta be taller
smile_m_32.gif
)

OK, whoever's taller gets a pack of d. rotundifolia seeds. be honest guys, if you say something redical like 7 feet i need proof.

6 foot 2, 205lbs.

Capslock

ok I JUST measured myself. 65''... that would be.... eeehhh.... *goes in search of a calculator* 5' 4''?
darn that's short
smile_n_32.gif

is there a prize for the shortest one?
biggrin.gif

hey, wolves aren't very tall! combine that with a MEXICAN wolf and you've got me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Sep. 10 2004,1:35)]5' 9" 143 pounds last time I measured
confused.gif
(about 6 months ago, so I gotta be taller
smile_m_32.gif
)
Wait, i cant be taller... 73 year olds dont grow they shrink!
smile_m_32.gif

5'8" soaking wet! No fun being a shrimp / 2.5th percentile growing up.

5'11" - 190 lbs (for some reason I don't look it though...).  i can assure you that Travis is 6'3", I've met him before.

Amori

Yeah, no prize for short people? Same old, same old!

Five foot, seven inches. Not much of me, but what is there is quality! I'm only short on one end.

im 6'2" prolly around 185 pounds or so. with hunting season starting in a month ill prolly drop down to 175 do to lots of walking.

Rattler

Hovering around the 6ft 2 in's mark around 240lb mark

Bye for now julian

Back