What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the oddest cps that

I once had a drosera cistiflora pop up in my d.capensis pot.

Who else has had something like that happen??

lets see, i had a pygmy Drosera come with a Utric plug from Tamlin though i think he did it on purpose. he said to label it D. roundandstickya and we would identify it when it bloomed. unfortunatly it didnt grow for me all though the Utric has faired well. also i think i have a D. spatulata growing in with U. bisquamata. funny thing is that i have yet to flower a D. spatulata

Other than rogue sundews, no CP's really. However, a ladies-tresses orchid came up and bloomed this year in one of my pots. Not sure how that got in there.

I am getting U. bisquamata, D. spatulata, and D. intermedia pop up in my pots, since I had them outside for the spring and summer.

U. Subulata is my weirdest. Go me.

Once i bought a N. Maxima in a 6" pot, a little while later (a number of weeks) a D. Adelae sprouted up two or three inches from the Maxima's growing point.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Nov. 24 2004,3:40)]U. Subulata is my weirdest. Go me.
I'm with ya bro...
smile_m_32.gif

From what I have read, that's about the last thing ya want growing in your pots - even worse than aphids, mold, and botrytis.

Today when I was checking my terrariums I noticed two Drosera sprouted in a couple drops of water on the top of the terrariums and were growing
Tre

Back