What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sergeant's exam

Well, I am discoraged.  I gave up approximately 80 hours of comp time (and all my free time for the last month) to study for this test.  I bought two suits and $150 in books.  It was to be tomorrow and Wednesday.  The Chief just called and told me that the test was cancelled and will not be resceduled anytime in the near future.  I am distraught to say the least.

smile_k_ani_32.gif
WTF!
mad.gif

Thats BS, I am sorry to hear that. You have put alot of effort and much more into this. I don't know what else to say except. THAT SUCKS!

Sorry,
Joe

ARG! That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

Yeah, what a disappointment! And to do it so close to the test is not right. Hopefully it happens before too long.

Capslock

Well, whatever caused it must have been serious. Administration is not saying much, except that they will come out with a statement in a day or two. I feel better for airing. I will continue to study (but not as much) and try to be ready for when they do have it.

thats no good, I can't imagine how much work that muct me...

All I can say is at least you have more time to prepare and it wasn't your fault it was cancelled....

Awwwwwwwww...nooo! I know that must have been a blow. To work so hard and then...nothing! Well, at least the work is done. Now hopefully there will be an explanation and maybe they are wrong about it not being anytime soon.

I hope you get some answers. I know you'd make a good sergeant.
smile.gif

Copper, That hurts! I am very disappointed that I am not going to be calling my favorite VicePresident, Sarge. I was looking forward to it. Seems these days that whoever you work for is pulling the rug out from under you. Makes it tough to stay upright and moving!! You kick their butts next time though..............Sarge!!

That's too bad Copper. I'm sorry to hear that. Keep thinking positive! Good things are on the way.

>_< Well good luck with that... "air" all you want, it's the best medicine IMO.. along with Ramen noodles
icon_nod.gif

Of course you would be blown to hear that, anyone would want to get it over with, or maybe even be excited over it. Sorry to hear about this.

Jason

The time investment alone is enough to make me want to cry for you since I know you have a family. You poor thing, I just saw this thread back here.

It all right. I was very disappointed at first, still am to an extent, but it will come up again. I am going to continue to prepare and when it comes up again I'll be more than ready. Onward and upward.

*starts chanting and pumping fist* COP-PER! COP-PER! COP-PER! COP-PER!!

Hi Copper
Thats a bit of a let down i must say.When it comes round next time you will be well ready.
just been looking through the pictures and i must say you are very pretty and i would be honoured to be arrested by you,you could even throw in a peper spray or two LOL LOL LOL
Bye for now Julian

o_O

Hey, Cops is on.

Thank you Julian. I really can't get into it, but I am thinking that the way things are going there will be an exam with in half a year. I'll be ready.

Hah Julian! But you live across The Pond, so that would be a long way to travel just to get arrested. Superimposedhope and I have a plan to show up in Hastings, NE one day and go on a rampage, just to get arrested by Rose so we can introduce ourselves. It's a big secret though, so don't tell her....

biggrin.gif

Goofball!
A kdi I know made a similar statement to a female officer once, ONCE! He won't do that again. Careful Julian
smile_m_32.gif
laugh.gif

Joe

Back