What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft - big mouth

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Here is a picture of my VFT Big Mouth.
I skipped dormancy this year with this plant because I got it around Nov. and did not want to replant it and hope it would make it through dormancy after the shipping shock.

133vftbigmouth.jpg

I LOVE those ones!But I don't have one
smile_h_32.gif
Never have,but hopefully I will soon.Good pic!*Niki*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kirkscoastalcarnivores @ Mar. 17 2005,11:48)]awesome, is that the pne i sent you?
Yes it is.
The S. flava - Red Tube is doing great as well.

Wow what a nice looking vft!

That does look nice! I just received three in the mail yesterday! I'm hoping mine will look as nice as that one soon. I think mine is about two years old they said. How old is yours?

Nice plant; do you have it growing in pure LFS?

A couple of the traps look like an inch and a half?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (firewired @ April 01 2005,11:42)]That does look nice! I just received three in the mail yesterday! I'm hoping mine will look as nice as that one soon. I think mine is about two years old they said. How old is yours?
Thanks. Not sure. I got it from Kirkscoastalcarnivores back at the end of Sept. It was a tiny plant. It has really taken off once it settled in.
Good luck with yours.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goldslinger @ April 01 2005,12:15)]Nice plant; do you have it growing in pure LFS?

A couple of the traps look like an inch and a half?
I have it growing in LFS, peat moss, and sand. Equal parts of each.

The largest trap on it right now is 1".

Nice looking plant. Good job.

Back