What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spathulata x maxima

a newly opened pitcher (28cms high,19.cms round) taken on the 22nd.
000_0012.jpg

Taken this morning showing next stage of development.
mx.jpg

will take another in 5 days time to see how its getting along.
 Bye for now  Julian

that is a really nice hybrid. That is one wide peristome! is it a fast grower for you?

Hi Jess
Yes its a pretty fast grower and keeps its pitchers for a long time.Its just starting to ciimb so looking to see intermediates and uppers in the not to distant future.

bye for now julian

Very handsome Julian! I will have a beauty photo in a few days of N. spathulata.

Hi Dustin
When do you not have good photos
smile_m_32.gif

bye for now Julian

Wow! That's awesome!

Yours is bigger than mine, but I just got the first decent pitcher from my plant since I've had it:
N_spathulata_x_maxima_1.sized.jpg

Capslock

Hi Capslock
thats a nice plant.it is a good grower and pitchers easily dont know why more people dont grow it.
Bye for now julian

very cool hybrid, i love that peristrome! i need a greenhouse so i can get more Neps, im running out of room for these guys.

Wow that is well for lack of a better word weird lookin`! But in a good way of course it looks like a fusca that decided to become a toilet bowl Hehehe.

Back