What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical difficulties

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Got my vinyl stickers back from the printers and one of them has someone elses website and slogan printed backwards in the black background of our stickers!

Check it out at this link:
Printers screw up

I'm trying to get my job redone from them -do think I'm wasting my breath?

Wasting your breath? Not at all. They deserve the beating they'll get!
smile_n_32.gif

we dont print bumber stickers but if we sent yah somehing like that, which ofcourse wouldnt have been intentional, we would replace it ASAP free of charge.

Glad I'm not hallucinating and other people can see it too. We looked at them at the toy studio under the miniature sculpting magnifiers in the photo booth today and sure enough it's definately a ghosted image or several of other jobs.

The printers said to just mail back a few and they'd inspect them. At first I was stoked they arrived a week early!

In their defense though the full color goblin sticker came out just fine for matte vinyl stickers. I must find someone who does glossy I don't care for the dull matte finish seems the colors are a bit more muted I like em loud!
smile_n_32.gif

Back