What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I love my wife

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
we sold our Degus and took and 8 hour round trip drive to deliver them. well about a month ago she told me no more frogs till much later in the year. well we stopped at a petshop that happened to have Mantellas. not only id she let me get the 2 M. laevigata and 1 M. betsileo they had left, but she sat at the front of the tank and helped the gal who worked find all three in the leaf litter of the tank. she really makes me laugh sometimes.

ill get pics of the lil frogs later this week

Oh no, I've seen this before. Be on the look out, there is something big coming up. A new car, a dimond ring, a poodle.

confused.gif

*lol* @ ozzy.

you sold your Degus?! Aww, I have Degus =)

That's quite nice of her. I'm the same way, I always say no more than you can't help it when you see 'em. Mantellas at a petstore?! Wow, your lucky! We don't see anything past a FBT here! =P

actually Ozzy she was probably just happy she doesnt have to clean up after the Degus anymore.

tink. ive got a zoo already and something had to go so my 7 degus went out the door. but they went to someone who has had them before and loves the lil fuzz balls

7? Wow, I only have 2. They are messy though.
Jw/, what all do you own?

at the moment?

1 sckipperkee pup
3 chinchillas, planning on purchasing a 4th
2surinam cobalt tincs(dart frogs)
2 D. azureus(dart frogs)
2 spotted pythons
1 boa constrictor
1 sugar glider
a 10 gal fish tank
3 Mantellas(Madigascars version of dart frogs)

i will have more Mantellas and darts this fall. plus probably a few other things.

Hey, Boss!! Where's the Pituophis on the list.

Aw sugar gliders are so cute. Have any pics?

Back