Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A couple of gals in premolt.

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Well a couple of my gals that are in premolt were out and about after i re-aranged and cleaned there tanks befour there molt. First up my pokie "India" Indian Ornamental P. Regalis, shes a whoping 11inches from tip of front toe to tip of back toe untill she molts, she just gets bigger and bigger each time, shes one of the worlds most beautiful tarantulas.
    Her color is very dull just befour she molts like most Ts there color gets flunky looking. I got better pics of her i will post tomarrow.

and this is my half grown Brazilian Black G. Pulchra "Black Satin Sassy" although when she is in premolt shes a nasty icky brownish color, after she molts she will once again be a beautiful velvety jet black. Here she is wandering around, thats fresh moss from my back yard i use for the T cages after it has soaked in boiling hot water to kill everything in it then i squeez it out and it works till spring it helps to retain moisture in the T tanks.
    Shes like what did you do to my old house mom!! LOL!! She up graded from a 5gal to a 10gal.

"Hey looky me mom i can do push ups upside down." She was thinkin hmmmmmmm new lid must try it out.

I got other pics of her to i can post as well as other Ts.. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh.... this is the reptile, amphibian,... forum. I thought this was going to be about you and Presto. In the immortal words of the SNL character, "Never mind". [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Congratulations on the molting. For some reason, the last picture didn't show for me.

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim, now remember this section says " Reptiles, Amphibians and other terrarium dwelling animals" Now this does include tarantulas.. LOL!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] Hmmmmm wonder why ya couldnt get the last pic in it shows for me, photobucket better not be screwing around with my pics, never had any probs with them befour..
    See if these come in and let me know, heres few other pics of "India" when not in premolt.

this is her dark mode as to blend in with the outside tree background.

and this was Black satin sassy when she was younger eating a wad of crix.

now befour i post the other Ts let me know if these pics do come in... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smilie4.gif[/img]
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it was the home pc. All works now, while I take a few minutes break at work. They look great! At a tropical fish wholesaler I used to work for, we sold tarantulas - Red Leg and and something else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The white one is really breath taking! just beautiful !

Congrats! :P
    Need all the experience I can get...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love looking at these....don't think I could ever own one(a little too creepy for me, and my wife and two daughters would not go for it either, lol).

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful, the indian ornamental is my favourite Tarantula [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful spideys!!
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!