What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Fence Lizards

• Thread starter disco
  • Start date

disco

aqua teen hunger force assemble!!
i got a eastern fence lizard from a friend of mine and i noticed right away that the lizard had a limp i didn't pay much attention to it until several days later i was cleaning the substrate and i saw that my lizard was bleeding i am wondering if the crickets might have done it i am not sure but i have been cleaning it everyday with purified water and feeding it calcium crickets and also been making sure that the cricket food is always there and never gone cause i know hungry crickets can do damage to lizards any other advice would be appreciated

I would burn your friend on a stick.
But not really. Just hit him really hard and tell him to take better care of his pets and not to dump them on you.
THat's just what it sounds like to me.

lol well he caught it at his house when it was a baby and he broke its tail off and felt sorry so he put it in his terrarium for about 8 months or so and the tail grew back and he is fat as i dunno what to compare it to but he/she has gotten much much bigger i might just have to deal with the fact that my lizard has a limp huh? he gave it to me because he promised it to me when he caught it and he just bought a tokay gecko which is magnifico but a little dangerous and ill tempered ha ha ha but i think my lizard might be a she anyway mating season is almost here for them and she is starting to turn colors she has a light blue line across her throat where as the males have dark blue bellies and throats

Back