0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    about how big are they?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ant solutions can be filtered... that doesn't make any sense if you got a sweet bio filter (which i recommend) You would have no problems with gross cloudiness. Some live plants also help with cloudiness, they absorb extra nutrient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3-4 inches. No, scientifically speaking a solution's solute particals are to small to be filteder out, a suspention is what can be filtered.

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scientifically I think you don't know what you're talking about. Ever heard of diatomaceous earth or a micron filter? Reverse osmosis is the perfect example a filter that can separate dissolved solids (REAL dissolved solids by the way. Salts. Not frog **** and rotting tubiflex worms)

I don't expect you to go out and buy a new magnum, and you can't have mine Do regular water changes on time, don't rely on zeolite. Get rid of some frogs, vaccume the gravel, consider getting a biowheel if you want to keep all the frogs which I don't recommend. If you don't keep your filter in order, everything it catches will rot.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh but these are living animals. I do know what I'm talking about, by the way. I've always had something aquatic going on, be it a planted tank, a regular aquarium, African clawed frogs, or a reef. Yes I've kept, grown, and propagated coral and other invertebrates like shrimp so I do know a little bit about aquatic husbandry, believe it or not. I can't tell you anymore if you aren't willing to listen to me (us).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh then where did you figure out its a solution, since when did crap bond or "dissolve" to any thing other than the bottom of my shoe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not what I ment by filter, I ment the things like filter paper can't filter a solution. As I don't have my own money and my family is tring to support 2 kids in colledge I can't get plants or a new filter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I really don't think you should be keeping them. NO offense really, but if you cant keep proper living conditions why keep them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really it would be better if I spred them out in the house as there is no pet store that sells them and I don't like the risk of shipping.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast