What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How I keep my female Leopard Geckos in breeding condition - Pics - May be graphic

COOL! I like how the other two are watching!

I would say waiting to get a bite instead of watching, lol. Very cool. Can you buy pinkies at the pet store? How often do they eat a pinkie? How much do pinkies cost?

xvart.

Elgecko, FTG and Others,
Thanks for the advice. Sorry I have been out of town. I had tried the putting the hand in my daughter's geckos tankand the littel bugger bit me. Good thing he is small.
Speaking of geckos, met a lady who deals with Tokay's only. She was a customer at Petco and said she let people "adopt" them , and she had to come to the person's home and check it out. No dogs or snakes allowed(double dead on that). She had a 10" one with her that was so docile, you would swear it had been given dope. Just sat with her, no biting, no running.
Very cool.

Cheers,

Joe

I have a couple of leopard geckos myself. one male, one female, kept in different tanks. The male never comes out of hiding except to eat and never really warmed up to people. The female in the other tank seems to always be out.

I have had the male now about 4 years and the female only a year or so.

Back