Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snake eats dog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Snake eats dog

I know it is terrible of me to say but part of me finds this somewhat humorous. I do feel bad for the kids though...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...ef=mpstoryview
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's kinda cool (or just plain weird) that they got a photo of it happening.
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so sad for the dog and family , well it nature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read about that yesterday. It's kind of disturbing loosing a family pet to a wild predator. I've heard stories of pets being killed by coyotes and raptors. Someone once told me they knew of a couple living together. The guy kept large snakes as pets and his girlfriend bred Chihuahuas. Similar story, but the snake didn't have to stalk for days.
    Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care. It is like this tangible thing that you can point to and say 'Hey man, I love you this many dollars worth. -Michael Scott, The Office

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Horrible... especially for the children. I have a small dog and I keep it inside whenever I'm out just because I am afraid of predatory birds snatching it up.
    -Joel from Southern California

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sad, mostly because my fiancee saw it. All those months of trying to justify buying a pet scrub python, gone.

Mokele
    \"With malleus aforethought, mammals got an earful of their ancestor's jaw.\"
    --J. Burns, on the evolution of auditory ossicles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mokele,

You can get yourself one of the dwarf forms. Or a nice carpet python, they stay small(er)
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yah know if it was my dog....................i would be looking for a cage to keep the damn thing in because it just chowed my $600 dog...........damn sure aint going to let a snake that ate my damn dog get away......i would have a new pet

Mokele.....my wifes rule isnt that i cant keep anything that cant eat the dog.....ive just got to be able to handle it myself in relative safety.........cause she says she aint strong enough to save my ****........granted this is the same woman that wants me to get some tree vipers cause.....and i quote......."They look pretty".......even though Montana recently made it illegal for private keepers to have them, she says its a stupid law and i should get them anyway...............i love my wife
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast