Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Updated carpet python photos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Updated carpet python photos

Some recent pics of "Jax". S/he shed about a week ago and is starting to colour up nicely. I like the tint of green under all that yellow. And how her/his spots are grey on the inside.

'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful snake! Will you ever know if it's a male or female? Is it just young and you can't tell yet? Nice pics!
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I bothered to get it sexed I would know. My wife did not ask the sex when she bought it and I just have not bothered having my buddy take a look. I do not really have plans to breed it so I am not that motivated to sex it. My wife is convinced it is female "just cause..."
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice looking snake. Yours looks to have a better temperament to it than the one my friend had till he got rid of it cause it was meaner than a junkyard dog.
    "We're terrible animals. I think that the Earth's immune system is trying to get rid of us, as well it should." - Kurt Vonnegut

SirKristoff is a poopiehead Ozzy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beautiful snake. You have to be a proud daddy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ktulu,

IT can have attitude on occasion. Advantage is that right now it is small enough that a hit is nothing and we handle it regularly to keep it nice. I would hate to have a full grown one of these with attitude... That would be one painful bite.

Ozzy,

I am a proud daddy to all my snakes

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lovely looking snake there I just own two corns It's been almost a year since my first corn died I'm thinking of buying a baby ball python next year how are pythons temperment can they be nice with regular handling?

I love the coloration of your snake also that picture of it in the grass did you put it down or was holding part of him?

I could never trust my two corns they like to constantly move around and if I put one down he or she would not be seen again..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Bluebird,

Captive bred ball pythons are great. Ubermellow, total babydolls. You do have to handling them to ensure they stay mellow but once a week is more than sufficient for those purposes. If you do decide to go for a ball I would recommend that you find a local reptile expo as your selection will be greater than at a petstore. And your price will be a lot lower to. For example, I was at PetsMart yesterday and they had a baby ball for $80. I got mine for $10 from a show.

See You Space Cowboy

Hagerstown, Maryland

--

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast