Likes Likes:  0

Thread: How to determine value

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to determine value

Hey all,

So, how does one determine value on an animal?

I ask because my wife has decided she is not quite as in love with her carpet as she thought she was/would be. Too energetic for her tastes. So she wants to get something different (she has a specific animal in mind and to make life easier I am going to try and see if I can get a partial or full trade for it.)

I do not currently know the sex on this carpet but I have an appt. with the vet to get that checked. '07 animal but do not have an exact DOB. It is 90cm in length and masses 269g. Aggressive F/T rat eater. I have full feed and shed records.

This is the animal when we bought it:

The day after a shed:

And how it looks as of last night (8/12):

'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a very pretty snake.

The value, of course, is what someone is willing to pay you.
    Have you looked around on the internet / reptile shows to see what comparable snakes would be going for?
    You say that you purchased it. It looks larger then when you got it and also looks to have nicer color now, so you should get more then when originally bought it.
    I would say your best bet would be see about trading it to the person that has the other animal you are seeking. (As long as the person deals with snakes. The other animal your wife wants may be a platypus. LOL) Most dealer would give you more in trade credit then actual cash.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    carpets are hard to judge in that respect elgecko.........you can by dang near identical looking individuals for between $50 and $200...........i told him $50 over what he paid for it as a safe guesstimate
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/