What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some brand spankin new kids

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
So I just got back from the FedEx hub picking this pair up:

PB040006.jpg

Male albino
PB040007.jpg

Female 100% het for albino
PB040008.jpg

Very happy to have them and even happier about the breeder who sold them to me. The female he threw in FOR FREE just because he thought it would be nice!! :0o::0o::boogie:

So psyched!

beautiful snakes......cant believe how much the price has dropped on albinos.......wasnt very many years ago they were over $2K

Free female! Good riddance!

They look great. Best of luck with them! :)

Very happy to have them and even happier about the breeder who sold them to me. The female he threw in FOR FREE just because he thought it would be nice!! :0o::0o::boogie:
Sounds like a devious plot to get a bucketload of karma!

Beautiful snakes - approx. how long are they? Their bodies seem quite thick...

Sounds like a devious plot to get a bucketload of karma!

Well he has my karma. If I am looking for more animals in the future he will be the first person I call.

Beautiful snakes - approx. how long are they? Their bodies seem quite thick...

They are about 30cm long. Very thick little things but that is normal for the species. Adults can be as big around as a "big-style" Fosters can...

Wow they are beautiful! Are you the one who had/has Jax? I can't recall at the moment, sorry.

P.S- Is the female about to shed. Her skin looks different.

Awesome snakes! I love their contrast!

gorgeous gorgeous snakes! Are they ball pythons?

Would you mind PMing me the name of "him"? im very impressed with "his" quality of animals!

@ Trapper,

Yes I own Jax. Still trying to sell her LOL

THe female is just suffering from a little flash back from the camera flash. THey have a bit of a luster to them

@ Obregon

You have a PM :)

No snakes are allowed in Hawaii :(
Otherwise I'd be tempted.
Nice Snakes Rattler!
As always :jester:

I'm not Rattler :) But thanks

Great looking Ball pythons there both the male and female looks very Beautiful I can't wait to see them all grown up. =)

Back