What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A new face

• Thread starter Pyro
  • Start date

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
My newest (and last for some time) addition

P3260014.jpg

P3260015.jpg

P3260021.jpg

P3260022.jpg

I'm not a snake person- but that's a good lookin snake :grin: do you plan on breeding her?
Andrew

....i miss my snakes so much :(
my step dad here in washington is scared to hell of snakes
i love em....
i lived in florida for awhile, my brother is a herpetologist...we owned a ton of snakes lol. my favorites always were the pythons :\

I'd be careful with that one.
It's already trying to squeeze the life out of your arm! :-))

I'd be careful with that one.
It's already trying to squeeze the life out of your arm! :-))

:-))

That is nothing, the male we picked up in '07 is now a meter long and likes to show his love by wrapping around your neck and squeezing. A meter long python will make you turn purple pretty quick. Nice thing about it is that a tap on his back and he'll relax. And you can unwind him easy too.

:-))

That is nothing, the male we picked up in '07 is now a meter long and likes to show his love by wrapping around your neck and squeezing. A meter long python will make you turn purple pretty quick. Nice thing about it is that a tap on his back and he'll relax. And you can unwind him easy too.

never had that problem with any of my pythons.....had a 6 foot bullsnake i caught lock me up like a pair of handcuffs for awhile......that was interesting.....no one around to help me and i had to wait him out......

never had that problem with any of my pythons.....

He is the only one that does it. Drape him on your shoulders and he decides to "snuggle"

had a 6 foot bullsnake i caught lock me up like a pair of handcuffs for awhile......that was interesting.....no one around to help me and i had to wait him out......

LOL. Have a buddy here who got in a disagreement with a big Boelen's (2.5m) Bit down on his wrist and would not let go. He was also alone and had to wait 3 hours till it got bored and let off. Bleed all over the place. His girlfriend was not happy about the mess LOL

my "big" ball python liked my hats for some reason....he would crawl up on top my head, wrap himself around the hat and squeze and pop it off the top of my head and lay claim to it for awhile.....he was part of the reason i got contacts, he destroyed two pairs of glasses using them as leverage......

lol. I love these stories!

xvart.

Damn I get jelous of you folks living in the US and the UK. All we get, or all we are allowed to get, are our friggen natives, and let me tell you, they cost an arm and a leg.

Over here, one green tree frog $80 - 100.

Carpet python $750 (if your lucky) - $1200.

Stimsion (children's python) $450 - $500

*glares at you*. I love snakes. More than any other animal. When I get my book published I'm moving to the UK, mainly just so I can keep the animals I want.

Oh, beautiful looking animal you have there. Take good care of her, but from what I have seen, you will.

Back