What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My snakes, Freddy and Frank

• Thread starter Devon
  • Start date
Hey everyone! These are my snakes, Freddy and Frank. Freddy is the corn snake and Frank is the hognose snake. Enjoy!

hognose snake
100_2407.jpg

this is when he's mad
frankwhenhesreallymad.jpg

these two pictures are from when he was young
frank2.jpg

frank.jpg

and here is the hognose's current age, almost:
frankinarock.jpg

Frankonmyhand.jpg

My corn snake when he was young
fred893w45687.jpg

fred9347650923645620.jpg

corn snake at current age... almost, he's still just a little bit younger than now
Freddyresting.jpg

Freddysqeezingme.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Beautiful snakes! I like the second to last picture of Frank, I can just picture him saying, "O hai." Neat photos of Freddy eating. :)

I saw a whild ran-over snake in front of my block... I'm fraid of snakes but i got a few pics... it as definately a car.

my cousin has snakes too and when i go over i just stare at it and wonder if it could eat me :3

Nice snakes. I have a young corn snake too. The hognose looks cool.

The fourth pic is especially cute. Who could not love that face?
~Joe

Thanks everyone! Thanks for all of the nice comments! My fav is the fourth one. :)

Hognose!!Wow....I want one....but it's so expensive in Malaysia....Are they poisonous?

its Freddy Mae and Fanny Mac. LOL. Just kidding. Very nice Snakes there. Snakes are one of my Favorite reptiles.

Back