Well, lets see, I prefer a pretty and active one that is not going to hide the entire day.
But must meet certain requirements:
1. high heat 70-75f nights and 82-90f days
2. high humidity 80% + nights and 65% + days.
I think I have narrowed my choices down to:
1. Brazilian Black (Grammostola pulchra)
2. Brazilian white knee (Acanthoscurria geniculata)
3. Brazilian salmon (Lasiodora parahybana)
4. Mexican red knee (Brachypelma smithi)
I considered the Green Bottle Blue (Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens)
and Brazilian black and white (Nhandu coloratovillosus)
but am unsure if my high heat and humidity would not be ideal for them.
I am open to more suggestions though