Well, according to the Herp. Vet. it looks like one of two things; an eye infection or there is a small gland that drains the tear ducts from the eye socket down into the back of the throat, which could be plugged up. So far he is going to be treated like he's got an eye infection. We put him on Baytril, a reptile antibiotic, and he seems to be making some good progress. I am concerned that my lights could be a small contributing factor because I've heard that compact fluorescent bulbs can cause problems because they distribute the UVA and UVB in a wierd way, which can possibly cause metabloic imbalances or immune system problems which can lead to eye infections and other problems. I switched from the Mercury vapor heat bulb to a basic heat bulb, and I am hoping to get linear fluorescent tubes in the near future, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue any more, but as I said he is making great progress, and looks like he will make a full recovery.