What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new baby

• Thread starter cody
  • Start date
  • Tags
    baby
just got a baby albine okeetee corn this afternoon, already ate for me and everything...such a big boy (or girl)

he still needs a name
CodyVTaylor
[/URL][/IMG]

CodyVTaylor
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice! He/she is a beauty

icky.
leave it at home if you ever come to visit.

Awesome! Just watch those moisture levels, that substrate looks a bit damp. You don't want your little guy to get scale rot or anything. He's adorable!

Gorgeous. I want a corn next. Was thinking eithe rnormal or okatee. I would like something dark brownish with liek the checkered maize pattern on the stomach. I saw one in petland liek that a while ago and it was sweet!
My parents dont want a snake in the house, or any other living animal, but i can prob trade one of my baby geckos for one and some cash when they hatch this summer

Heh natalie, it's peat and vermiculite, it's not really wet at all, I think I poured a 1/2 cup of water on it to cut down on the dust. All I had access too, until this weekend. I'll use some chopped sphagnum and orchid bark

the little amelanistic appears to be a girl and is now named daisy. just got a anerythistic male from tequila sunrise lines that i named patron and a normal girl het lava het cinder i'm calling rue. will take new pics next week after they've had some time to adjust to me.

Back