What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

San Diego Herp Show

• Thread starter thez_yo
  • Start date
Once again, Zuzana, I see that stinginess that i have associated with your lack of photo documentation of local events.

That being said, thanks also for the field mouse horror show . . .

Once again, Zuzana, I see that stinginess that i have associated with your lack of photo documentation of local events.

That being said, thanks also for the field mouse horror show . . .

Yes gotta conserve the film considering the kodachrome shortage ;)

And it's certainly with knowing you're a fan of the horror genre that I posted this; you're welcome :lol:. They actually had a huge table full of gerbils/rats right smack the middle of the whole show. Whoever mapped out the floorplan was clearly a sadist..

Nice shots.

I would love to see the Blue Tree Monitors in person. Never seen any at the shows I've been to.

Thanks! Yeah they were smaller than me but when they looked me in the eyes they still gave me the heebie-jeebies :0o:

Oh my gosh did you see how cute those Pacman Frogs, turtles and crabs were? :drool:

The snakes are okay. Pretty and scary. The lizards, on the other hand, scare the crap out of me by just looking at them. Definitely spawns of the devil. :crazy:

King zuzunums! I just saw this. Looks like a great show, and your photos are very nice! Love all teh tree monitors. But those balls and relics are ugly as heck, hate all the morphs... And those GTPs are just incredible! Makes me wish we still had reptile shows here in Ottawa.

We have them once in a year in Toronto, and it looks about like that, but with more balls.

@Elgecko, Staten Island Zoo had a tailless blue tree monitor on display last year, might want to call ahead if you go cause it is a bit of a trek...

I guess everyone has their preferences, as I personally love the different color variants, especially the retics.

You guys have no clue how lucky you are in terms of price, availability and range. Just wow. Anyone want to swap countries with me?

You have access to some reptiles we will never have here, like some of the carpet python and other Aussie python morphs. I'mthe one who should be jealous in that case.

Yeah, if you have the $5000 asking price for the morphs. Even your basic carpet python you're looking at at least $500-$700.

How can something so cute and clown-like such as those tokay geckos be such demonic beasts?
I think I would still get one if it was posed on one leg looking at me like that....

Back