Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: San Diego Herp Show

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my gosh did you see how cute those Pacman Frogs, turtles and crabs were?

The snakes are okay. Pretty and scary. The lizards, on the other hand, scare the crap out of me by just looking at them. Definitely spawns of the devil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    King zuzunums! I just saw this. Looks like a great show, and your photos are very nice! Love all teh tree monitors. But those balls and relics are ugly as heck, hate all the morphs... And those GTPs are just incredible! Makes me wish we still had reptile shows here in Ottawa.

We have them once in a year in Toronto, and it looks about like that, but with more balls.

@Elgecko, Staten Island Zoo had a tailless blue tree monitor on display last year, might want to call ahead if you go cause it is a bit of a trek...
    <Av8tor1> as big as peat is, the bear runs not him

Big Boss, Founder, and Major Cheese of the Canadian Association for the Cultivation of Carnivorous Plants... Ask if you want to join, I'm the only member...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess everyone has their preferences, as I personally love the different color variants, especially the retics.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys have no clue how lucky you are in terms of price, availability and range. Just wow. Anyone want to swap countries with me?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have access to some reptiles we will never have here, like some of the carpet python and other Aussie python morphs. I'mthe one who should be jealous in that case.
    Everything has a reason, whether big or small. Never underestimate the power of what is or is not.
    There is far more to everything than meets the eye.
    Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, if you have the $5000 asking price for the morphs. Even your basic carpet python you're looking at at least $500-$700.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can something so cute and clown-like such as those tokay geckos be such demonic beasts?
    I think I would still get one if it was posed on one leg looking at me like that....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234