What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 new axolotls to add to the group

Yesterday I received a package which contained to juvenile axolotls, a wild type and a golden albino... They are approx. 2" in length, and adorable as can be... Names have not been given yet.
Here is the wild type
f8c4153a45973aa564a1de158a491914.jpg

And here is the golden albino
e0a8649fe8dc24ade7aa5e717eb23d4c.jpg

Will get more pics later...

It is unfortunate that they are illegal in Cali too.....

It is unfortunate that they are illegal in Cali too.....

I can't believe they're illegal here! I remember wanting an axolotl so badly until I found out that they are illegal...along with ferrets, stingrays, and certain types of arowana... :glare:

I can't believe they're illegal here! I remember wanting an axolotl so badly until I found out that they are illegal...along with ferrets, stingrays, and certain types of arowana... :glare:
That's what I was about to say, but add sugar gliders and sloths to that list.
Those are some nice specimens. Do you have a collection?

asid, it's starting to get that way... But not really, I have a ton of eggs my two adults laid that are about to hatch, and then the two juveniles you see here.

The saying 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' definitely rings true with axolotls. They freak me out for some reason ???

Lol Mobile, I think they are quite adorable... xD

That's what I was about to say, but add sugar gliders and sloths to that list.
Those are some nice specimens. Do you have a collection?

Nah, those are just some of the fish/pets I've always dreamed of having. Edit: never mind, lol, I see that the question was directed at SirKristoff :blush:

Mobile: I agree with you, but I think their strangeness makes me want them even more! :lol:

Nah, those are just some of the fish/pets I've always dreamed of having. Edit: never mind, lol, I see that the question was directed at SirKristoff :blush:

Mobile: I agree with you, but I think their strangeness makes me want them even more! :lol:
Nope, it was directed at you. What was that saying? Like "Brilliant minds think alike"?

Back