What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of my pics

COOL! I ALWAYS WANTED A CORN SNAKE! ESCPECIALLY AN ALBINO!

Thanks, they are awesome, I just fed them today
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
, thanks again,
Kevin

(ill be posting more pics too)

I always wanted to feed a snake mice, lol.
once I fed 3 garder snakes 8 goldfish, and they ate every one in an hour!

We have a cabin in Klamazoo Michigan on a lake, and there was this huge swamp snake that would sneak up on bass and things and swallow them whole
wow.gif
wow.gif
It was fun to watch off the docks....
Kevin

just wait till you guys go herping up in the Santa Cruz mountains! Last time during Spring, while searching for CA mtn. kingsnakes, i saw these large Calif. kingsnake (lampropletus getula californiae) devouring this gopher/big mouse thing! It was cool.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cephalotus88 @ Dec. 29 2002,10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just wait till you guys go herping up in the Santa Cruz mountains! Last time during Spring, while searching for CA mtn. kingsnakes, i saw these large Calif. kingsnake (lampropletus getula californiae) devouring this gopher/big mouse thing! It was cool.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I was thinking about going there in october, but I thought most of the snakes would be hibernating already, or very hard to find. I am going there in the spring, though, escpecially since that large cali king ate that giant gopher/moul thing!`~~~'I live pretty close to the S.C. mountains...
smile.gif
smile.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

Back