User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Irba show is this week!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Internation Reptile Breeders Association is holding a Herp show/sale at the San Mateo Expo Center on Sat and Sunday. Hope to see you guys there!
    Taproot, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Alkaline Trio, Eleventeen, Deadsy, AFI...what's not to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Zach what time does it open And how much is it to get in I'm Planning to go on Saturday so I can get a look at the cool herps before there all gone.... thanks
    learn as if you will live forever, live as if you will die
    tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry for this late reply, I guess you already found out how much it was [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]

Well, I went on Sunday and basically the show was tiny tiny tiny! I got some great prices on supplies and discussed heterozygous trait breeding with the famous, Bob Applegate. Saw some great snakes, like a cute baby African Brown House (only $25! Too bad I didn't have the money&#33[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif[/img]. Oh well, see you guys next show!
    Taproot, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Alkaline Trio, Eleventeen, Deadsy, AFI...what's not to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Zach I went on saturday... It was pritty amazing I think I might get a gecko or a spider the next time it comes around... My girlfriend wants one of those geckos so she'll be back next year when they come around most deffinetly..
    learn as if you will live forever, live as if you will die
    tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, Showbiz. Glad you enjoyed it. ReptileDepot had a cool booth with tons of geckos and spiders, are you referring to them (The people with the Dickies workshirts and cool hair lol).