What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spider

"I am a spider who few have seen. You won't find me in a feild guide or on your back screen. I'm compact and hairy, ever so scary, like a jumping spider from a bad dream.

I'm fat and black, or maybe brown. You won't ever see me on the ground. The forest is my choice of home, and I always always wander all alone.

My size is large, between a quarter and a half dollar. 13 years ago Darcie saw me and let out a hollar!

My abdomin looks to be dipped in red or gold, but my hairness prevents this from being too bold. Michigan is were I can be found, up in the trees, scurrying around."

Anyone know this critter? I've been looking for an ID ever since I first saw them.

I like your poem, but I can't help you on those spiders. Spiders scares me.

Sounds like the lethal brown recluse.... oooooooooh *shudders* I hate those... last month almost got bitten by them 5 times! you should have seen the look on my face when i lifted a box and saw a recluse 3 inches from my hand!!
tounge.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

Back