Thread: Giant mealworms ==> bugs!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    5 of my giant mealworms turned into beetles!! anyways, im trying to get my superworms to pupate....but i read somewhere that they didnt not turn into beetles, therefore lasted this true? if not, how can i make than pupate? thanks

by the way, they actually bite!! it kinda surprised me...freaked me out at first!

Hi I've never posted here... So just lemme take time to say hi all. This prolly isn't the forum to introduce mysel... especially on a thread that only had one poster... but that adds to my mystique. Anyhow... super mealworms (i assume you meant super mealworms... or zophobus i think is the name) do turn into beetles... or else... they wouldn't be a larvae. Anyhow they pretty much require the same needs as regular mealworms. There is a wealth of info about raising insects online... or a nice small book is "Eat This Bug" a bit pricey for its size... but nice none-the-less. I keep super mealworms to feed my Giant Day Geckos...

oops... I posted the previous... I thought that was the subject line... when it was the name...

*insert foot in mouth*