Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im in love :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be 25%. Xr X Xr= XX, Xr, Xr, rr.

Perhaps a raving beauty or a great warrior. Think Ghengis Khan, Thor, Rustam, King David.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So thats short hand for heterozygois.

He is soooooo super cute. *sigh* I wish I could have a snake.
    There is no item greater in value than life, for without life value would cease to exist.
    My Grow List

California, in the USA, in North America, on planet Earth, in the Milkey Way galaxy. :-)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome snake. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!! unknownclown's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You think he was smiling then you should see him now that I finally gotten him to eat. I dont have any rats at the moment since it was my female breeders first litter and went terribly wrong. My attempt at feeding him mice wasnt the greatest either since for one they were too small then he regurged them. So after another week I went with a horribly inbred baby bunny. I got the mother from the feed store down the street aparently she was kept in with her brother and sister who were also her mom and dad. I cant give the babies as pets since there is too great of a risk of health problems later. *sigh* Its sad but what can ya do but make the best of the situation?
    I am the weirdo who sits next to you on the bus!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shelly!! your goin nutts with the snakes!!! lol!! every time i talk to you, you have a new snake!! oh, as soon as i get to arizona, i will hook you up with something nice!! and no i havnt run across anything here in cali yet! lol. i will let ya know as soon as i do.
    through understanding of our differences, we will find respect for one another. we are all flesh and blood. i am not affraid to speak my mind. no matter the consequences, stay true to yourself. through the humble eyes of a child, we will realize true equality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12