What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My bullsnake

Image01.jpg

As you can see in the above picture the snake was having trouble shedding the skin on it's head, i had to soak him for 30 minutes in warm water, then it took me 30 minutes to get it off. It was sticking pretty bad, I had to take off the first part from the side, then it all 'majically' came off
tounge.gif
He looks alright right now, I got the eyecap part off, and he's looking great, anything else i should do?

Zach and I filled you in on probably every thing you would ever need to know about snakes
wink.gif
Kevin

if you need help, kevin and me are always here.
smile.gif

Thanks for all of the help, Zach and Kevin,
-Spec
alien.gif

Good job on the good advice. My belief is that the increase in communication technology provides enjoyment for mankind, and very real benefits for the plant and animal kingdom.

Nice snake, and you guys should keep posting pics and advice.

Regards

Whenever one of my herps has problems shedding, I give them a large water bowl to soak in. If that doesn't work, here's a secret from a vet (not me): Use Vaseline on the bad areas. Works every time!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

Back