Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Check this out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lithopsman & UKC,
    If a pair of turtles breed true and produce a cluth, you are able to keep them, it is just you may not sell them until they exceed the 4" shell limit.
    Taproot, Anti-Flag, The Casualties, Alkaline Trio, Eleventeen, Deadsy, AFI...what's not to love?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lithopsman, Where on earth did you hear that? If that was true the only Chelonians you'd see for sale 'cept for the black market would be all parasite infested,sick or old wild caught specimens. It is legal to breed and keep them but illegal to sell them without permits,etc. until they reach the 4" shell limit what I'm not clear on is if they mean the width or length of the shell :?
    2.0 Burmese Python
    0.0.1 Sandfish
    2.4.1 Leopard Gecko
    1.1.13 Beardies
    0.2 Desert Tortoise Hatchlings
    -Wish list-
    Candoia SP.
    Frilled Dragon
    C.Quadricornis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It means the length of the shell. There are several technical boundaries, and I learned them from being a HARD-CORE herpetologist.(as a hobby, not profession) For some reason you are allowed to keep the turtles if you have bred them, if you document the fact that you bred them yourself. Just my $0.06 [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/confused.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]
    I am back..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12